The information you submit to us via our website and application is always sent over a secure connection using 256-bit SSL encryption (the same level of encryption used by leading banks). Our SSL Certificate is provided by GoDaddy.
A secure platform - hosted by Amazon AWS
- All user data is stored in Amazon Web Services’ data centers, in the UK under EU (London) (eu-west-2). If you require hosting outside the EU/UK, we can create a custom solution for this.
- The services and data centers (ours is located in the UK), have multiple layers of operational and physical security to help ensure the integrity and safety of your data.
- ISO 27001 certified
- Validated as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- Annual SOC 1 audits
- 24/7/365 monitoring, strict access controls, and on-site security.
- The Caerus website and application has been designed to protect against common web attacks and our systems are kept up to date with the latest software versions and security patches.
Find out about our GDPR-enabled online suggestion box here.
Storage and backups
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure there are physical and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. For example, we back up your data every 24 hours, to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery.
Our managed servers are kept current with all vulnerabilities and hosting configurations.
Your data is yours. If you ever want to stop using Caerus , we can download your data into an Excel CSV for you upon request.
If you delete your Caerus account, all data is permanently removed from our servers.
Questions about Security should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org